Our Customer Charter
- Rowlands & Hames and all its employees consider the fair and honest treatment of all its clients to be of paramount importance.
- Any product or service offered by Rowlands & Hames will be designed to meet the needs of the client or the particular consumer group the client belongs to.
- Rowlands & Hames will provide its clients with clear information and keep its clients appropriately informed before, during and after any sales process.
- Rowlands & Hames will provide only suitable advice for each individual client, taking the client’s particular circumstances into account.
- Rowlands & Hames will only provide its clients with products which we believe perform as providers have led them to expect, together with service to a standard they have been led to expect.
- As far as we are in a position to do so, Rowlands & Hames will not seek to impose any unreasonable post-sale barriers to clients changing product, switching providers, submitting claims or making complaints.
Rowlands & Hames Insurance Brokers Ltd.