For those individuals or businesses that are required to undertake business activities ‘airside’ i.e. restricted areas beyond security, specific ‘airside’ liability insurance is required.
Airports/Airfields areas generally covered include the apron, taxiways and runways, terminals and other buildings beyond the perimeter fence and through the security gates or as otherwise determined by the airport/airfield operator.
- Public Liability
- Motor Vehicles – Third Party Property Damage / Personal Injury
- Limits of Indemnity up to £100m are generally available
- Primary or Excess Layer
- Annual or short period policies
- UK Personnel working working within the UK or overseas
- Airside Employers’ Liability is available
- Aviation Products Liability is available