Residential Property Owners

Insurance from Rowlands & Hames.

Residential Property Owners

From a single buy-to-let property to a significant residential property portfolio, Rowlands & Hames Insurance Brokers will arrange the appropriate cover at the right price.

With cover being paramount, we only offer policies from well-rated and respected insurers. We will seek quotations from a range of UK based insurers who continually demonstrate a consistently good claims service with flexible underwriting.

Where a portfolio of properties is to be insured, rather than arrange via individual policies, clients often prefer a single block policy with the one renewal date where you would tend to benefit from economies of scale premium wise and easier administration.

Speak to our commercial team to discuss your particular requirements.

Property Owners, Investors & Managers

For individuals owning a single residential property to let to those owning a portfolio of residential and/or commercial properties to let, our Property Owners division can provide a range of quotations.

Whether individual policies are required per property or a block policy would be preferred to keep administration easy, we provide comprehensive insurance solutions.

Generally All Risks including damage by theft, subsidence and accidental damage for buildings and landlords contents, associated rental income (or alternative accommodation costs), plus the Property Owners Liability, policies can also be extended to include Terrorism, Legal Expenses, Engineering insurances or statutory inspection, and Employers’ Liability.

Speak to our Property Owners team for assistance.