Cold Storage premises have always been problem risks for insurers.
Over many years, Rowlands & Hames have built up an expertise in the subject – we have access to specialist insurers who are very keen to accommodate such risks (S&P rated Grade A or above) exclusive to ourselves.
Our partner insurer understands the potential problems with Cold Storage Units and is happy to work with us to supply competitive premiums with wide cover, working with our clients, not against them.
- Cover specifically designed for your business
- All forms of insulation panels will be considered
- ‘A’ rated S&P insurer
- Leakage for ammonia/hydrocarbons extension under Public Liability
- Deterioration of stock available
- Third party goods in storage is available
- Premium reductions of Active Risk Management with Good Housekeeping
Assistance with Risk Management – the cold store itself tends to be a low fire risk, it is the surrounding plant, processing areas and offices that pose the risk to the cold store.