Marine and Aviation Insurance

Insurance from Rowlands & Hames.

What Marine and Aviation Insurance covers

Marine and Aviation insurance is the overall name given to a range of insurances relating to:

  • inland transit of goods – by road, rail, post etc – own vehicles or by hauliers
  • cargo being transported by air, sea, land etc
  • storage of goods and cargo temporarily during a transit
  • freight movers liability / warehouse keepers liability
  • loss or damage of ships
  • container terminals; ports; etc
  • oil platforms, pipelines; etc
  • marine casualty
  • marine liability

…and other specialist covers

For further information, please contact a member of our specialist team.