Public Houses

Insurance from Rowlands & Hames.

Public Houses

Many insurers provide a bespoke ‘package’ type policy for Public Houses and Bars, catering specifically for all their general insurance requirements.

Premiums reflect the business location, the type of bar/pub, city/town centre or not, food-led or wet only, types of entertainment, licensing hours, paid entrance or not, security and manned-security in place and of course claims experience.

The main insurances included are:

  • Property Damage & Theft (Buildings, Glass, Contents, Stock etc.)
  • Computers (separate wide cover, some insurers)
  • Business Interruption – generally on a Revenue Basis
  • Loss of Premises License
  • Money on the premises, in safe, in transit
  • Employers’ Liability
  • Public Liability
  • Products Liability
  • Legal Expenses (some insurers)
  • Personal Accident (some insurers)

Rowlands & Hames have access to numerous insurers competing in this market.