Shops & Retail
Many insurers provide a bespoke ‘package’ type policy for shops and retailers, catering specifically for all their general insurance requirements.
Premiums are generally inexpensive (assuming the claims experience is satisfactory).
The main insurances included are:
- Property Damage & Theft (Buildings, Glass, Contents etc.)
- Computers (separate wide cover, some insurers)
- Business Interruption
- Money on the premises, in safe, in transit
- Employers’ Liability
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Legal Expenses (some insurers)
- Personal Accident (some insurers)
Rowlands & Hames have access to numerous insurers competing in this market.