Financial Planning for Business
Rowlands & Hames’ Financial Planning division provides a full range of group pension, business protection and group medical insurance products. We work with a variety of companies from small SMEs to a number of PLCs. Building a long term personal relationship is our goal with all our clients.
Areas in which we assist business owners are:
- Corporate Pensions – review, design and implement company-wide pension plans for directors and employees
- Auto-Enrolment – assist you in meeting your obligations to provide and contribute to a pension for all employees
- Employee Benefits – helping you to design and implement a leading benefits package for your employees to attract and retain high quality staff
- Business Protection – for the company and key employees
What is business protection?
Business protection insurance could help client owned businesses continue to trade should a key person or business owner die or become terminally or critically ill. Proceeds from the policy could help ensure that key individuals are replaced, corporate debt is protected and shares from the deceased partner’s/director’s estate are purchased.
Many believe arranging business protection to be a lengthy and complicated process, but actually, the principles are similar to any other type of protection.
There are four main types of business protection:
- Key Person Protection (profit protection)
- Shareholder/Partnership Protection
- Business Loan Protection
- Relevant Life Plan