Household Insurance

Insurance from Rowlands & Hames.

Household Insurance

Home insurance policies are designed to insure your residential dwelling’s buildings, general contents, jewellery and other personal effects, plus associated cover for money, frozen food, and liability insurance etc.

Rowlands & Hames has access to a wide range of insurers, each offering policies to suit all levels of sum insured and circumstances.

We will also handle any claims on your behalf, avoiding the need for you to go through computerised or foreign-based call centres.

Speak to our Private Clients Team for a quotation and to discuss your needs