Insurance Services for Property Managers & Estate Agents
Block arrangements for Property Managers and their clients bring efficiencies, cost savings and greater certainty to the insurance arrangements.
We undertake to:
- Make the Property manager’s life easier through excellent service, providing fast manual or electronic documentation.
- Provide management information
- Reduce risk by the provision of risk management advice and services
- Cost and income benefits to you.
The significant benefits for Managing Agent are:
- Increases the breadth of service you can offer to existing and attract potential new clients
- Tailored documentation for each landlord client and each individual tenant, significantly reducing your administration time and costs
- Immediate cover may be arranged by phone, fax or email.
- Comprehensive policy wording accommodating both Commercial and Residential properties under the one block policy
- Tailored cover for unoccupied risks (particularly important at the moment)
- Bespoke claims handling arrangements to speed-up the claims process.
- Your policy will protect your clients from ‘Privity of Contract’ claims from former tenants
- Incorporates ‘Property Managers’ Indemnity i.e. subrogation rights are not enforced against you and the policy will protect you against recovery actions where you are legally liable.
- Access to discounted insurance valuation serviices, asbestos surveys, EPCs, wiring inspections, fire risk assessments etc..
- Risk Management advice, visits and newsletters
- Premiums returned promptly when tenants vacate or a property is sold
We are also in a position to provide cover for the Managing Agents themselves:
- Office Insurance including liabilities
- Contingent Liabilities should the Managing Agent appoint tradesman etc to work on clients’ premises
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Company fleets and individual vehicles
We also offer a complete service to Managing Agents – contact us for more information.