Complaints Procedure & Financial Ombudsman Service
There may be occasions when you feel we do not meet our usual service standards.
When dealing with your complaint, we will follow our complaint handling procedures; a summary of these procedures is available on request.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
If you are still not satisfied, you may be entitled to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Access to the FOS (www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk) is available for complainants coming within one of the following categories at the time we receive their complaint:
- Consumers (e.g. private individuals)
- Before 1st November 2009 – businesses with a group annual turnover of under £1 million
- From 1st November 2009 – businesses employing fewer than 10 persons and with a turnover or annual balance sheet total not exceeding €2million
- Charities with an annual income of under £1 million
- Trustees of a trust with a net asset value of under £1 million
For the FOS’s contact details, please contact us.